Grabenord Vegan Chipotle Mayonnaise – 300g
This spicy Vegan Chipotle Mayonnaise is a versatile condiment and can be used as dips, dressings, spreads and more!
With a smoky red paprika taste with a creamy base, it is also free from trans fats. Conventional mayonnaise is usually a high-fat condiment.
Smooth Mayonnaise with Red Peprika, to enhance your taste buds.
Soulful food for your taste buds.
India’s first 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, Non-Dairy product | Trans-fat Free and Palm Oil-Free.
Add this to salads, sandwiches, dressings, tacos, and more! This is also perfect with a pita chip and veggie dip!
A plant-based diet does not have to be bland. Enjoy the creamy, rich taste of our plant-based spread with amazing, complex seasoning that you don’t have to make yourself!
- Grabnord’s Pasta (Penne, Fusilli, Macaroni): 250 gm boiled
- Capsicum: 1 chopped
- Onion: 1 sliced
- Button Mushroom: 5 Chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Black Pepper powder to taste
- Tomato ketchup: 2 tbsp to taste
- Vegan Chipotle Mayo: 2 tbsp heaped
- Garlic: 2-3 Cloves crushed
- Zuchini: 5g chopped
- Broccoli: 5g chopped
- Oregano: 1 tbsp
- Heat water in a bowl and also add salt as per taste, now add in the Grabenord’s pasta (Penne/Fusilli/Macaroni) and cook for 8 to 10 mins.
- Then take it out in a strainer and drain the water, run cool water or normal tap water over the cooked pasta. Keep it aside.
- Heat little oil in a kadai, add in the crushed garlic and saute for a few mins. Then add in the onion and fry till it’s translucent, now add in the Capsicum, and fry for a minute. Next add Mushrooms, Zucchini and Broccoli. Then add salt and red chilli powder to it, mix it well.
- Add in the cooked pasta and mix it well, then add in the tomato ketchup and mix it well.
- Next add in the Grabenord’s Chipotle Mayo and mix it well. The pasta will turn creamy. (If needed add a little more Chipotle Mayo.)
- Now add in the black pepper powder, oregano and mix it well.
- Serve it hot.