This spicy Vegan Chipotle Mayonnaise is a versatile condiment and can be used as dips, dressings, spreads and more!
With a smoky red paprika taste with a creamy base, it is also free from trans fats. Conventional mayonnaise is usually a high-fat condiment.
Smooth Mayonnaise with Red Peprika, to enhance your taste buds.
Soulful food for your taste buds.
India’s first 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, Non-Dairy product | Trans-fat Free and Palm Oil-Free.
Add this to salads, sandwiches, dressings, tacos, and more! This is also perfect with a pita chip and veggie dip!
A plant-based diet does not have to be bland. Enjoy the creamy, rich taste of our plant-based spread with amazing, complex seasoning that you don’t have to make yourself!
- Grabnord’s Pasta (Penne, Fusilli, Macaroni): 250 gm boiled
- Capsicum: 1 chopped
- Onion: 1 sliced
- Button Mushroom: 5 Chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Black Pepper powder to taste
- Tomato ketchup: 2 tbsp to taste
- Vegan Chipotle Mayo: 2 tbsp heaped
- Garlic: 2-3 Cloves crushed
- Zuchini: 5g chopped
- Broccoli: 5g chopped
Oregano: 1 tbsp
Heat water in a bowl and also add salt as per taste, now add in the Grabenord’s pasta (Penne/Fusilli/Macaroni) and cook for 8 to 10 mins.
- Then take it out in a strainer and drain the water, run cool water or normal tap water over the cooked pasta. Keep it aside.
- Heat little oil in a kadai, add in the crushed garlic and saute for a few mins. Then add in the onion and fry till it’s translucent, now add in the Capsicum, and fry for a minute. Next add Mushrooms, Zucchini and Broccoli. Then add salt and red chilli powder to it, mix it well.
- Add in the cooked pasta and mix it well, then add in the tomato ketchup and mix it well.
Next add in the Grabenord’s Chipotle Mayo and mix it well. The pasta will turn creamy. (If needed add a little more Chipotle Mayo.)
- Now add in the black pepper powder, oregano and mix it well.
- Serve it hot.