Grabenord’s Schezwan Chilly Garlic Sauce is a spicy and pungent sauce made with dry red chillies, garlic, ginger, onion and spices. It is a fusion Indo-Chinese recipe of a hot chili sauce. Our sauce is a versatile red chilli garlic sauce and can also be had as a dip.
Spicy Indian Vegan Pasta Recipe
- 1 cup Grabenord’s Pasta (Penne/Macaroni/Fusilli)
- 1 tsp Dry basils
- 2 tsp Butter/Vegan Butter
- 3 tbsp Onion
- 2 tbsp Capsicum –chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp Grabenord’s Schezwan Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Mixed herbs
- pinch Pepper Powder
- To taste Salt
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic
- Boil water.When it starts to boil, add the Grabenord’s Pasta (Penne, Macaroni, Fusilli) along with salt and a few drops of oil.
- Cook in medium flame.Keep cooking and make sure you stir in between. Cook until it becomes soft but not mushy. Switch off and drain water,Set aside.
- Add garlic, onion and capicum saute for 2 mins, then add Grabenord’s Schezwan Chilli Garlic Sauce, add a little water and let it boil for 2 mins.
- Give a quick mix then add pink salt/salt,mixed herbs dry basil and black pepper powder.
- Give a mix, then add cooked paste and toss it well till the pasta is fully coated with the sauce,cook for 2 mins then switch off gas.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!