Vegan Pancake Recipe
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond milk, water, and oil until thoroughly combined.
- Add the liquid mix into the bowl with the dry ingredients, and stir with a large spoon until just combined.
- A few lumps are okay but they cannot be very big.
- Refrain from mixing or your pancakes won't be as fluffy!
- Heat a large griddle or pan over medium-high heat. Gently grease the pan with Vegan Butter
- Drop about 1/3 cup of the batter onto the hot pan. Cook until bubbles form, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with all the remaining batter.
- Serve hot and fresh with Vegan Butter , pure maple syrup, and perhaps some fresh fruit.