|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 1 large Baguette or Soft Long Bread
- ¼ cup low fat butter (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 cup parmesan cheese india (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Slice the bread into even slices and place them on a baking tray. You can place aluminium foil or baking paper unader the bread slices.
- Evenly spread the low fat butter on all of the slices.
- Ensure that the low fat butter is at room temperature or else you will not be able to spread the low fat butter.
- Once you have spread the low fat butter on all of the slices, sprinkle with the red chili flakes.
- You can omit the chili flakes if you do not like spicy food.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan over all of the slices. Make sure that you add even amounts of the grated cheese over the slices.
- Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the parmesan cheese india is melted and golden brown.
- Enjoy while piping hot!