|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||5 Minutes|
- 2-3 Corn on the Cob (peeled and cleaned)
- 2 Limes (cut into wedges)
- ¼ cup Chipotle mayonnaise
- 2-3 tbsp Vegan Butter
- Coal-fired Barbecue (optional)
- It’s the monsoons and there’s nothing that encompasses the feel of the season more than Bhutta!
- Believe it or not, it is super easy to recreate the classic street-style Bhutta at home.
- If you have a charcoal-fired barbecue or grill, get it going so that it is hot when we start grilling the corn.
- You can either start grilling the corn directly or the cobs can be boiled first. Boiling them will ensure that they are evenly cooked and will char evenly as well.
- Place the cobs on the piping hot grill and using a pair of tongs, move them around as they begin to grill and char.
- Once you have evenly charred all of the cobs, remove them from the heat, and it is now time to dress them!
- Take a lime wedge in your fingers and rub it generously all over the cob.
- Now, take a spoonful of Vegan Butter and spread it evenly across the cob.
- Repeat the same with the Chipotle mayonnaise and you are ready to chow down!