Tropical Kombucha Smoothie Bowl Recipe
|Freezing Time||5-6 Hours|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
For the Smoothie
- 1 cup Mango, cut and frozen
- ½ cup Coconut Flesh, cut and frozen
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup Grabenord Lemongrass Ginger Kombucha
- Fresh Fruit (kiwi, mango, strawberry)
- Chia Seed Pudding
- Cranberries Mango
- Maple Syrup
- In a high-speed blender, add all of the ingredients for the smoothie.
- Blend into a thick smoothie and transfer to your desired bowl.
- Top the smoothie with all the toppings you are using.
- Drizzle with some maple syrup and enjoy cold with a fresh serving of Kombucha.