Master the Vegan Roasted Garlic Aioli Magic!
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 head of Garlic, whole
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Grabenord Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Cut the top of the garlic, approximately ½ inch down, so that the tops of each garlic clove are exposed.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and wrap the bulb in aluminum foil. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cloves are soft and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the Grabenord Vegan Mayonnaise, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Let the garlic bulb cool slightly until you're able to handle it; turn it upside down and squeeze out the garlic cloves.
- With the back of a knife, turn the cooked garlic cloves into a paste.
- Stir into the Vegan Mayonnaise mixture until completely incorporated, being sure to taste test for seasoning.
- Serve as a dip or spread on a sandwich. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.