- 1 cup Celery, cleaned and cut into batons
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper, cut into batons
- ½ cup Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into batons
- 2-3 Young Carrots, cut into batons
- 5-6 Turnips, cut into halves or quarters based on size
- 3-4 Radishes, cut into halves or quarters based on size
- 1 Cucumber, cut into batons or slices as per preference
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut into half
- Ranch sauce
- Garlic mayonnaise
- Cheese dip
- A crudité platter is a simple way to present the freshest spring and summer produce and pair it with some delicious dips for any party or gathering.
- Start placing all of the cut vegetables onto a large platter, keeping in mind the layering of contrasting vegetables. For example, don’t place the cherry tomatoes next to the red bell pepper. Instead, place them next to the yellow bell pepper to create a bright contrast.
- Place all of the dips mentioned above in small bowls at the center of the platter.
- If you are not immediately serving the platter, cover it with a clean damp cloth and place it in the refrigerator until ready to use.