Schezwan Momo Magic: The Chutney You Must Try!
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 medium to large Tomatoes
- 3 to 4 Dry Red Chilies, halved and seeds removed
- 4-5 cloves Garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Grabenord Schezwan Chutney
- ¼ teaspoon Black Peppercorns
- Sugar, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- In a large pot, bring some water to a boil.
- Once the water is at a boil, add the tomatoes and red chillies and cook until soft, about 7-8 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the tomatoes from the water and set aside to cool.
- Once the tomatoes and chillies have cooked, add them to a high-speed blender along with the rest of the ingredients except salt and sugar.
- Without adding any water, grind into a smooth chutney.
- Season the chutney with salt and sugar. You can also add some chilli ketchup for extra balance.
- Enjoy your spicy and tangy momo chutney with some piping hot momos!