The Ultimate Vegan Burger Patties: Bite & Believe!
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
For the Patties:
- 1 cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1 cup Black Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tbsp Grabenord Pizza Pasta Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ⅓ cup Breadcrumbs
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Grabenord Classic Cheese Slices
For Assembling the Burger
- Burger Buns
- Grabenord Vegan Mayo
- In a large bowl, add the rinsed black beans and mash the bean fully with a fork or potato masher.
- Add the cooked quinoa to the black beans, then add the Pizza Pasta Sauce, the seasonings, and the breadcrumbs. You should have a thick mixture that can be formed into patties.
- Once you have mixed the mixture, form four patties
- Heat olive oil in a pan, place the quinoa burgers in the pan, and fry over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side.
- Once they are fully cooked, place the Classic Cheese slices and cover with a lid until it fully melts.
- Once the cheese is melted, you’re ready to assemble your burgers!
- Using Grabenord Vegan Butter, toast the buns lightly.
- Smear the Vegan mayo on the bottom bun and place lettuce on it.
- Place the Quinoa Burger patty on the lettuce and top with onion and tomato.
- You can add any other topping that you like!