Pesto Quinoa Salad: The Flavor Burst You Need!
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
- 2/3 cup Water, to cook quinoa
- 1/3 cup Quinoa, rinsed
- 3 tbsp Grabenord Vegan Pesto
- 1 tbsp Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup Grabenord Vegan Mozzarella Cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil, sliced thinly
- In a pot, bring the water to a boil.
- Once the water has boiled, add in the quinoa.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and continue to cook the quinoa covered until liquid is absorbed, about 10-12 minutes.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, remove it from the water and let it cool down.
- In a bowl, mix the pesto, onion, oil, vinegar, and salt until well combined into a dressing.
- Add the bell pepper, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and quinoa.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour so that the quinoa can absorb all of the flavors.
- Garnish with the thinly sliced basil and serve chilled!